Priscilla Queen of the Desert - The Musical
Everyone intending to participate in Priscilla MUST attend an individual VOCAL audition and a group DANCE audition.
All auditions are by appointment only.
All auditions will be conducted in a closed panel format consisting of Director, AD, MD, Choreographer, Committee Rep & Accompanist.
Please download and complete the audition form. Bring this with you to your audition.
Vocal & Acting Auditions
Thursday 28th November - 7:30 pm – 10.00 pm
Friday 29th November – 7.30 pm – 10.00 pm
Sunday 1st December – 12:30pm – 5:30pm
Vocal & Scene Requirements
- Prepare a pop, contemporary or jukebox musical theatre song of your choice (not from the show).
- Due to time constraints please be aware that we may not hear all of your prepared song, so make sure you choose the part that best shows off your vocal abilities.
- You may be required to do a range check in addition to your song
- There will be acting audition sides to prepare if you are going to be auditioning for Tick, Bernadette or Adam. These are located at the end of this pack. We will have copies in the room and you will be able to read from them if need be. Being off script would be impressive as well. While we ask you to prepare the side, you may not get an opportunity to read due to time constraints on the day, or if we feel that we have seen what we need to see out of your singing audition.
- All featured ensemble and minor roles will be cold reads given out on the day by the director and workshopped for the panel.
For questions about auditions please contact us via email: email@example.com